Guys! It’s a gold pooper
Through the years, I have been known by many names. Diablo Gato, The Furry Lover, Chupa Cabra, Frisky Two Times, and then The Gingerhead man. But to most, I am Puss in Boots, outlaw!!
I am not looking for trouble. I am but a humble gato in search of his next meal to be shared among the beautiful people of crypto town.
If you are familiar with Binance Smart Chain (BSC) yield farming, you must have heard of famous food farms like Pancake, Honey & Bakery swap. All these platforms launched without a proper system like a burning mechanism, and hope people will jump into the pool. Puss in boots is taking this to the next level. We are now proposing a 2nd Generation yield farming mechanism that allows perpetual price increase with a sustainable and profitable farming yield.
The problems we are trying to solve:
- Large fund enters and exits creating a significant fluctuation.
- Constant token creation with stable coins without any contribution
- Insufficient token burn
1) UNIQUE BURNING MECHANISM
- All farms take a 4% fee on the time of staking.
- 3% will be used to purchase $PUSS Token and sent into the lottery pool.
- 1% will be used to further develop this platform with other sites
- Promote long term staking
2) PUSS’Y LOTTERY POOL
- As 3% of the fee will inject into the lottery, the lottery pot will be so huge that you can retire after winning the first prize.
- 69% of the pot will be given to the lottery winner.
- 31% of the pot will be burnt to reduce the token circulation further.
3) CONSTANT PRICE PUMP!!
- The 3% fee will be used to purchase $PUSS from the various liquidity pools.
- For example: If people staked BUSD-BNB LP, 3% of the LP tokens would be used to buy PUSS Tokens from various $PUSS pools.
4) Process flow
You may know my name, but you don’t know the legend. I protect the innocent. And in my brave and noble quest for justice, nothing will distract me.
Caution: I smell something familiar. Something dangerous. Something…breakfasty…. But… Do. Not. Make. Puss in Boots. Mad. He wields that sword, and his claws, with authority.